Who maintains the commercial heating and commercial cooling equipment for your Utah building?
Many of our commercial buildings in Spanish Fork have rooftop units (RTUs) that must weather the elements. These systems cost thousands of dollars to install and operate—it pays to maintain them.
A poorly maintained system drives up your energy costs while compromising your comfort and indoor air quality (IAQ). Unless your team has experience working with commercial heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, chances are you are not enjoying the full benefit of your investment.
At Gillette Heating and Air, our team of licensed professionals specializes in installing, replacing, repairing, and maintaining all types of HVAC equipment.
Why Choose Gillette?
Want to get to know us better? Check out our 5-star Google reviews from our customers, along with the A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
We bring years of experience and expertise to every single job. Our licensed and insured professionals receive weekly in-house training to keep up their skillsets and knowledge of industry products.
We’re Utah’s only 3-time winner of the Carrier President’s Award. Earning that award three times in a row tells you we’re a company that rolls up its sleeves and works hard to keep your business. We always provide quality work at a fair price. Call us today for a free consultation.
Commercial Maintenance Services in Spanish Fork
Planned maintenance in your commercial building can lower your monthly energy bills by up to 20 percent. That alone is reason enough to develop a maintenance schedule.
Your customers, tenants, or employees deserve to be in a comfortable setting. Nobody wants to lose business because their building is stuffy, hot, cold, or downright uncomfortable. Our team can help you create a welcoming environment for anyone who walks through the front door.
Other reasons to develop a planned maintenance schedule include:
- Protect your equipment.
Your system may turn on and off, leading you to believe it is operating fine. But only a professional with the right tools can assess whether your equipment is running at optimal efficiency. A rooftop unit operating at peak capacity offers improved airflow while using less energy.
- Reduce the risk of a repair.
According to the Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA), having routine maintenance performed on your HVAC system could drop the risk of costly repairs by up to 95 percent. When our highly skilled Gillette Heating and Air commercial professionals perform maintenance on your system, you can take comfort knowing your system will be inspected for any potential underlying issues.
- Prevent damage to your building.
A minor leak can lead to costly water damage. Low-humidity levels can ultimately wreak havoc on furniture, equipment, and flooring. A preventative maintenance schedule minimizes the chances of something going wrong with your building.
What You Can Expect From Gillette Heating and Air
You can expect to work with a team of knowledgeable professionals who are polite, attentive, and friendly. Our team works behind the scenes with minimal disruption to your business. We create informed customers so that you know what we are doing and why we are doing it.
- Rooftop units are especially susceptible to dirt and debris clogging the airflow in an HVAC system due to their outdoor locale. That means swapping out the rooftop filter at least four times a year to keep your system running efficiently.
- We will calibrate your thermostats to ensure they are in agreement with temperature settings. Having some thermostats with wide discrepancies from others can result in inefficient systems, costing you money. Another possible consequence is having both the heating and cooling systems running simultaneously.
- We will clean the evaporator and condenser coils, fans and belts, fan motor bearings, outdoor air inlet screens, main burners, flue gas passageways, and the combustion air blower. We’ll lubricate all moving parts and make it a point to replace any worn or damaged belts and fans. We will check the economizer to be sure it’s working correctly, along with the ventilation settings.
- Things can get pretty rough out there. We’ll inspect your rooftop unit or indoor systems for general sturdiness, inspect all panels, door hinges, and ensure ductwork connections are tight and all seams sealed. That includes replacing any missing screws or bolts and tightening the ones in place.
- We also take steps to prepare your rooftop equipment for colder temperatures. That means shutting down your chiller or draining your cooling tower. It also means draining and protecting the condensate pan to avoid it freezing up while not in use.
To help keep your rooftop unit in good order, we make it a practice to inspect it regularly. We’ll keep an eye out for loose panels or bolts and check for debris, leaves, or paper that could be interfering with your unit’s airflow or even laying nearby. One good wind could carry them straight toward your equipment instead of off the roof.
Take Steps Today to Maintain Your Commercial HVAC Equipment
Let’s work together to get the most value from your commercial heating and cooling systems. Call our trained Gillette Heating and Air professionals at 801-465-7760 or request service online to schedule your vitally important Spanish Fork, UT, maintenance appointment.
Need Commercial Maintenance Service?
Contact the experts at Gillette Heating and Air.
Call us at 801-465-7760!